1. Open Facebook and set up a page for business profile.
2. Think of promotions and get Facebook likes.
3. Sort out the type of posts you can put up in you Facebook page.
4. Get involved in a thorough marketing strategy through Facebook.
5. Check the Facebook Analytic to keep a track of marketing and measure the results.
6. Use advertisements on Facebook.
1. Identifying the Correct Audience.
2. The Insight of Your Audiences.
3. Facebook Content Calendar Creation.
4. Facebook Post Scheduling.
5. When to Post and When Not To.
6. Facebook Lead Generation.
1. Usage of Facebook Insight Page.
2. Net Likes is a tool to track the likes you have on your page.
3. Check the Reach tool to get the number of audiences you reached with your posts.
4. Page view tool gives a graphical view of the top sources, references etc.
5. Posts is a tool that helps identify online fans.
1. Facebook Images.
2. Facebook Links.
3. Facebook Video.
4. Facebook Live.
5. Facebook Instant Articles.
6. Facebook Virtual Reality.
1. Facebook Ads.
2. Business Pages
3. Facebook Marketplace
4. Facebook Groups.
1. Has global coverage.
2. Offers highly targeted paid ads.
3. Makes organic reach possible.
4. Allows integrations with other marketing channels.
Apart from all the above, Facebook advertisement campaigns are really helpful when you target huge scale of business. Use all Facebook marketing strategy you can top grab more social media attentions. The Inbound strategy has proved to be the best so far.