These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User” or “you” or “your”) and Bhupendra Lodhi.
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the our billing and support system. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
1. You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
2. We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. We do not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Users requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Company is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
Payment Card Industry Security Standard Disclaimer
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI Standard”) in connection with the collection and processing of your data and billing information. However, you are solely responsible for the security of the data and billing information you collect on your User Website. We do not monitor User Websites for compliance and therefore we are not able to verify whether any User Website complies with the PCI Standard.
Certain Services; 404 Error Page
In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by the Company to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. The Company’s 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. The Company reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
Third Party Products and Services
1. Third Party Providers
We may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. Please refer to Appendix A to obtain links to the terms and conditions of certain third party providers. Appendix A is a representative list and not a comprehensive list of goods or services offered by third party providers.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
2. The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
We may act as a reseller or sublicensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Resold Products”). We shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Resold Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Resold Products, either sold, sublicensed or provided by us to you will not be deemed a breach of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Resold Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Resold Product. You are entitled to use any Resold Product supplied by us only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Resold Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Resold Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
3. Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, the Company also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
Account Security and Company Systems
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with us in connection with our provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, the Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by us to provide the Services, which may be changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. The Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
3. Advance Account
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
5. Late Payment or Non-Payment
Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
6. Domain Payments
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
8. Invoice Disputes.
If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance
9. Price Change
The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
We offers a seven (7) day money- back guarantee for shared hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within seven (7) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy
2. Non-refundable Products and Services
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on Sectigo WebDNS, dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as CodeGuard, Digital Certificates, SiteLock, Installation fee for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
3. Cancellation Process
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within seven (7) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, including deletion or confiscation of all files, content, and/or domain name registrations, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due hereunder to Bhupendra Lodhi; (ii) you violate the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Bhupendra Lodhi or others, cause Bhupendra Lodhi or others to incur liability, or disrupt Bhupendra Lodhi business operations (as determined by Bhupendra Lodhi in its sole discretion); (iv) you are abusive toward Bhupendra Lodi’s staff in any manner; or (v) for any other lawful reason, including to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Bhupendra Lodhi will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Shared hosting has been designed to host most personal, small business websites. To support this, we offer unmetered disk space, unmetered bandwidth and unmetered websites on some of our plans.
CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
a. Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by Bhupendra Lodhi is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared hosting space shall only be used for: (i) web files; (ii) active email; and (iii) content of User Websites. However, Shared hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to: (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts; (iii) gaming server; or (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise. If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
b. Bandwidth Usage.
Bandwidth usage is unmetered on shared services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
Unless you are in India, you also hereby agree to the Company’s Arbitration Agreement, which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference and can be found here.
Alternatively, if you are in India, the following provision applies to you:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or existence of this Agreement
(“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by Madhya Pradesh arbitration center Jabalpur, India under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; provided that, to the extent a party may suffer immediate and irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy as a result of the other party’s breach or threatened breach of any obligation hereunder, such party may seek equitable relief, including an injunction, from a court of competent jurisdiction, which shall not be subject to this Section. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator jointly appointed by the parties within fifteen (15) days from the date of first recommendation for an arbitrator in written form for a party to the other. If the parties fail to agree on appointment of such arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of the arbitration shall be English. As part of the terms of the appointment of the arbitrator(s), the arbitrator(s) shall be required to produce a final and binding award or awards within six (6) months of the appointment of the sole arbitrator (jointly appointed by the parties). Parties shall use their best efforts to assist the arbitrator(s) to achieve this objective, and the parties agree that this six (6) month period shall only be extended in exceptional circumstances, which are to be determined by the arbitrator(s) in its absolute discretion. The arbitral award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms. The arbitrator shall state reasons for its findings in writing. The parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. All costs of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Unless you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If you are in India, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Republic of India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
Acceptable Use Policy
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the Services.
a. No Illegal or Harmful Use
Upon receipt of notice from Bhupendra Lodhi that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, you may provide a counter notice pursuant to applicable law.
To be effective, a counter-notice must include ALL of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the customer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant or the complainant’s agent.
Upon receiving a proper counter-notice pursuant to applicable law, Bhupendra Lodhi will take reasonable steps to restore the material in 10-14 business days unless the copyright owner commences court proceedings to prevent the restoration of the material and Bhupendra Lodhi is informed of such proceedings.
This file was last modified on March 19, 2021.
b. No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse
You may not use the Services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of our website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
c. Don’t Hamper System Performance
Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
d. No Adult Content
You may not use the Services to distribute illegal /underage pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services without any legal approval.
e. No Storage of Backups
Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
- “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may use our Services. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
b. Direct customers.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
c. If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
d. A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
e. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
Reporting AUP Violations
Reporting violations of this AUP. If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, email infrastructure but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore. You may request us for a backup of the last 7 days (from the date of request) and in most cases we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard. We strongly recommended that you make use of CodeGuard for reliable and cheap offsite back ups.
Note: Bhupendra Lodhi requires a fee of ₹ 1000 + 18% Service Tax to provide backup on the Shared Hosting package.
Customer Hosting Agreement
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, and any limits or restrictions on the Services, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and any limitations to the Services as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and any Service limitations as last revised, do not continue to use the Services. We may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account information current. We assume no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
- Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
- Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
- Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
- Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
- As a backup/storage device.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Store over 100,000 files.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
- Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
- Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion.
- Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
- Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
- Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
- Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
- Store more than two website backup files.
- Use more than 5GB per database.
Customer Domain Agreement
The following Agreement (“Terms” or “Agreement”) applies to your use of domain names registered through or transferred to Bhupendra Lodhi (“Bhupendra Lodhi,” “us,”, “our” ). This Agreement is an integral part of the Registrant Agreement provided by the respective Registry or Registrar of record, and ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) represents the entire Agreement between you and Bhupendra Lodhi with regard to your use of domain names and any domain-related Services.
By purchasing a domain from or transferring a domain to Bhupendra Lodhi, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. The terms and conditions of our Registrars can be reviewed at:
Bhupendra Lodhi is not responsible for any domain names associated with our Services but not registered through us.
Domain Name Registration and Management
- You may apply for a domain name registration by sending an Order for purchase of Services from Bhupendra Lodhi. We cannot guarantee that the domain name applied for in your Order will be registered in your name or is capable of being registered by you. You should not rely on the fact that you have submitted an Order to register a domain name until we send you notification that your Order has been accepted and your domain has been registered.
- The registration and ongoing use of a domain name are subject to the relevant naming authority’s terms and conditions of use, which are hereby incorporated by reference. You acknowledge and agree that Bhupendra Lodhi bears no responsibility should a naming authority refuse to register a domain name.
- If you register a domain name through or transfer a domain to Bhupendra Lodhi, you will be able to manage the domain through a domain management facility in your User Area.
- Domain names and any domain-related services are subject to renewal and termination as set out in the Bhupendra Lodhi TOS. Domain registration and renewal fees are non-refundable in any event. The maximum renewal period for different TDLs may vary depending on the respective Registry. Renewal fees for expired domain names may vary depending on the Registrar of record.
- Some Registries require that you confirm your contact information after initial registration and/or after any change or contact details, before a domain name registration is completed or updated. If this applies for your domain, either Bhupendra Lodhi or the Registrar of record shall send you an email notification with instructions on how to confirm your details. If you fail to confirm your details within the specified deadline, your domain will be suspended or deleted which will affect the functionality of any Bhupendra Lodhi Services associated with that domain. You are solely responsible for following any instructions you receive in order to keep your domain name registration in good standing.
- You acknowledge and agree that upon domain name renewal the type of information you are required to provide may change. If you do not agree to provide the new information, your registration will not be renewed.
- The information you provide determines the ownership of the domain. For non-expired domain names registered through Bhupendra Lodhi, and subject to availability and the requirements of the respective Registry, this information may be updated through your User Area.
- You are solely responsible for providing us with accurate and up-to-date contact information. We shall not accept any responsibility for any cancellation or refusal to renew a domain name by the relevant naming authority due to any failure to provide such information. You are responsible for any changes to your domain name contact details made through the Bhupendra Lodhi User Area.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you (i) provide inaccurate information; (ii) fail to update contact information promptly; or (iii) fail to respond to Bhupendra Lodhi or Registrar inquiries regarding the accuracy of your domain name contact details within any specified timeframe, this shall constitute violation of the Terms and may result in suspension and/or cancellation of your domain name registration.
Collection and use of registration information
- By registering a domain name through or transferring a domain to Bhupendra Lodhi, you understand and agree that the Registrar of record, relevant Registry or ICANN may establish guidelines, limits and/or requirements regarding what information Bhupendra Lodhi must collect from you in order to provide the Services to you and how we may use such information.
- You acknowledge and agree that Bhupendra Lodhi will make available domain name registration information you provide, or that Bhupendra Lodhi otherwise maintains, to ICANN, the Registrar of record, the Registry and other third parties as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
Domain Transfers (Registrar)
- You can change the Registrar of record for an existing domain name in accordance with the transfer policy and requirements of the relevant Registry. Only the individual or entity listed as the registrant in the current domain name registration (“Domain Name Owner”) may initiate a request to transfer the domain to Bhupendra Lodhi . By purchasing domain transfer Services from us you hereby represent that you are the Domain Name Owner or that you have been duly authorized by the Domain Name Owner to initiate a transfer.
- The information required to initiate a domain name transfer will be collected on the Order. We may require that you provide additional documentation that proves the ownership of a domain before or after a transfer request is initiated. If the Registrar of record is being changed simultaneously with a trade of a domain name from one party to another, we may also request that you submit appropriate authorization for the transfer – i.e. a bilateral agreement between the parties, a final determination of a binding dispute resolution body, a court order, or other appropriate authorization.
- Upon successful completion of the registrar transfer request, our Registrar shall immediately become the Registrar of record.
- You acknowledge and agree that any domain name transfer is subject to the terms and conditions set out by the respective Registry. Bhupendra Lodhi shall not be responsible for transferring domains that do not meet the requirements for transfer of the respective Registry.
ID Protect Services
- If set out in your Order, and subject to availability, we will provide private domain name registration services to you (ID Protect). If we provide ID Protect services to you, you acknowledge and agree that the Service is extended to you as provided by the respective Registrar and Bhupendra Lodhi shall not be liable if your identity is mistakenly disclosed.
- By purchasing ID Protect Services from us you agree that (i) your use of the Services shall comply with the terms and conditions set out in the TOS; (ii) you are responsible for keeping your domain name contact information accurate and up to date; (ii) you must not use the Services in order to evade any legal, registry, ICANN or other requirement or regulation; (iii) you shall immediately respond to any notice we or the domain name Registrar may forward to you as a result of your use of ID Protect Services.
Customer Responsibility. Disputes
- If you purchase domain name Services from Bhupendra Lodhi, the domain name shall be associated with your Customer Account and you shall be solely responsible for managing the domain in full compliance with this Agreement and the TOS, even if the domain is registered to or owned by a third party.
- Any dispute between you and any third party regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties involved. Bhupendra Lodhi will neither be a party in a dispute, nor will facilitate dispute resolution. We reserve the right, upon becoming aware of a dispute and at our sole discretion, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or make appropriate representations to the Registrar of record or the relevant Registry. You warrant and represent that to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used by you and/or any affiliate directly or indirectly infringes the legal rights of a third party. In any case, disputes for the ownership of domain names shall be governed by ICANN’s UDRP which is an integral part of this Agreement.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO JOIN OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT AND THE BHUPENDRA LODHI TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- “Affiliate” – The business, individual, or entity applying to or participating in the Affiliate Program, or that displays Bhupendra Lodhi’s products and services and/or promotions on its website, or other means, using an affiliate tracking code in exchange for receiving a commission from Bhupendra Lodhi for sales directly resulting from such display.
- “Affiliate Platform” – A third party platform, including without limitation, Impact Tech, Inc. (“Impact Radius”) used by Bhupendra Lodhi to track the conversion and Affiliate performance, including specific referrals and commissions earned through the Affiliate Program.
- “Affiliate Console” – The Affiliate Console is used by Affiliates to track commissions, view reports, and update contact information and payment preferences.
- “Affiliate Site” – The Affiliate’s website which displays Bhupendra Lodhi’s Products and Services and/or promotions.
- “Bhupendra Lodhi’s Products and Services” – Web hosting and related products and services (which includes but is not limited to Shared Hosting that are available for purchase from Bhupendra Lodhi.
- “Commission Fees” – The amount to be paid to the Affiliate for: (i) a Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer, subject to any applicable Commission Threshold, and pursuant to the terms of Section 8 hereunder; and/or (ii) each Referred Reseller who fulfils the criteria as mentioned in Section 8 hereunder.
- “Commission Threshold” – The amount of Commission Fees an Affiliate must accrue prior to receiving a payment from Bhupendra Lodhi.
- “Qualified Purchase” – for the sake of this Affiliate Agreement, a Qualified Purchase shall mean and include: (i) A sale of Bhupendra Lodhi Products and Services, with a term of three (3) months or longer, to a Referred Customer; and/or (ii) when a Referred Reseller deposits the required initial funds to activate their reseller account and purchases a domain and/or any hosting product with a minimum term of three (3) months within sixty (60) days of signing up for the same, that is not excluded under Section 7. Any other product purchase, including without limitation, add-ons or emails or security (i.e. which is purchased separately, over and above hosting purchases) doesn’t qualify for a Commission Fee.
- “Referred Customer” – Each new and unique customer referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 3) that provides valid account and billing information.
- “Referred Reseller” – Each new and unique reseller referred from Affiliate through a Link (as defined in Section 7) that provides valid account and billing information.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
- To begin the enrolment process, you must submit a completed Affiliate Program signup form. The signup form can be found at https://www.bhupendralodhi.com/affiliate-program/. We will evaluate your application and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection in a timely manner. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your Affiliate Site or promotional method is not suitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, its inclusion of content that is unlawful or otherwise violates our Acceptable Use Policy, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If we reject your application, for any reason, you may not re-apply to the Affiliate Program utilizing the same domain name/URL. An Affiliate should also not reapply using a different domain/URL name and then add the previously rejected domain name/URL to your affiliate account. Bhupendra Lodhi, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject or remove any prospective affiliate from the Affiliate Program at any time, with or without notice.
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to Bhupendra Lodhi website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee is 25% of our revenue from new subscribed users that you refer. The affiliate fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the user pays the subscription in full.
If the user upgrades or downgrades their subscription plan your income for that user will also reflect that change. Should an affiliated person use a discount code to subscribe the affiliate fee will be paid 20% of the discounted rate paid.
We will pay the affiliate fee until the user cancels their paid subscription.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via Bank Transfer and Paypal monthly only if a minimum amount of Rs.500 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Bank Transfer and Paypal as a payment option.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the INR prices and will be paid in INR.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at email@example.com
Any violation of these terms may result in, termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a sub-user.
- Our Affiliate Program is exclusively for our customers.
- We have a zero-tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- If you cancel your Bhupendra Lodhi account / don’t have a paid subscription, even if you have unpaid affiliate commissions these will also be cancelled along with your account.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments, and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Affiliate System is not applicable for Domains, Addon Products/Services, and other 3rd Party Services.
If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference: